ซ่อมคอมพิวเตอร์นอกสถานที่ บางกะปิ
www.becomz.com

วันอังคารที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2569

I’ve flown Southwest for 26 years. These are the credit cards I actually recommend

 

CNN Underscored reviews financial products based on their overall value. We may receive a commission through our affiliate partners and may earn compensation when a customer clicks on a link, when an application is approved, or when an account is opened, but our reporting is always independent and objective. This may impact how links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.

I’ve been flying Southwest Airlines for more than two decades, and in that time, I’ve watched the airline change dramatically. I’ve taken 117 Southwest flights since joining Rapid Rewards in 2000, back when the airline was known for open seating, two free checked bags and a refreshingly simple approach to flying. While many of those things helped make Southwest easy to stay loyal to, recent changes like checked bag fees, assigned seating and premium seating options have fundamentally changed the value proposition for frequent flyers.

As a result, it has also changed the role of Southwest’s credit cards. Today, the right card can do much more than help you earn Rapid Rewards points. It can offset travel costs, improve your boarding experience, help you earn the Companion Pass faster and provide benefits that have become even more valuable as the airline has moved away from some of its longtime customer-friendly policies.

I’ve flown Southwest long enough to experience both versions of the airline, and I’ve spent years evaluating travel rewards cards professionally. Based on that experience, I took a fresh look at Southwest’s lineup of co-branded credit cards, along with a flexible travel rewards card that pairs particularly well with the airline.

In this guide, I break down the cards that actually deliver meaningful long-term value based on how you travel. Like all CNN Underscored Money coverage, these recommendations are based on not only firsthand experience and our credit card methodology, with an emphasis on practical benefits and real-world usability rather than just flashy welcome bonuses.

Share:

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.

จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม

Blog Archive

Post Top Ad

คลังบทความของบล็อก

Author Details

Menu - Pages

Business

Random Posts

Recent

Popular

Blog Archive